HEC HAT Test Schedule 2020 | HAT TEST WILL BE CONDUCTED ON **** **, 2020.
Higher Education Commission (HEC) is conducting a uniform competitive aptitude test from entire prospective candidates on **** **, 2020. The aim is to provide an equal opportunity to candidates and maintain transparent & merit bases mechanism.
The test is being organized for those applicants who submitted an online application against listed below scholarship schemes as per advertisement in newspapers:
- Faculty Development Program for Pakistani Universities, HEC (Batch-II), advertised on November 04, 2018.
- Master Leading to Ph.D. Scholarship Programme (Overseas Batch-IV) for the students of Balochistan (Aghaz-e-Haqooq–e- Balochistan Package, advertised on December 23, 2018)
- Overseas Scholarships for Ph.D. in Selected Fields (Phase-III, Batch-1) advertised on January 31, 2019
- Faculty Development Program for selected Public sector Universities ( Overseas Scholarship), advertised on February 03, 2019)
Test Pattern For HEC HAT Test Schedule 2020:
The aptitude test will be conducted in the following four (4) categories based on relevant disciplines as mentioned below:
|Test Category||Disciplines||Quantitative Reasoning||Verbal Reasoning||Analytical Reasoning||Total%|
|HAT 1||Engineering & IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics||40||30||30||100|
|HAT 2||Management Sciences, Business Education||30||30||40||100|
|HAT 3||Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology (Clinical & Applied)||25||40||35||100|
|HAT 4||Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences, Biological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Physical Sciences||30||40||30||100|
- It is kindly be noted that Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics in category HAT-I.
- The test time and venue will be convened via roll number slip/SMS in due course of time.
- The roll number slip will be issued to prospective candidates via courier and the same can be downloaded from HEC web site.
- If there is any query, please send email to [email protected].
General Instructions for HEC HAT Test:
- Appearing in the test is not the guarantee of shortlisting for the scholarship. Application scrutiny will be made after the scholarship test result.
- Please note that only those applicants will be called for test who had fulfilled the complete requirement of submitting the online application form.
- Please bring Original CNIC along with Roll number slip before an hour (01) in the test center.
- Mobile or any other electronic gadget is strictly prohibited. In case of violation, the Candidate will not be allowed to sit in the test.
- The result will be announced within due course of time and uploaded on HEC website after verification with the applicant’s database. No telephonic/email response will be made with reference to test result.
Latest posts by Adv Faizan Athar (see all)
- BEST CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR LAWYERS | DECENT AND GRACEFUL - October 12, 2019
- HEC HAT Test Schedule 2020 | HEC Aptitude Test - September 20, 2019
- NTS NAT Online Registration 2019 - September 19, 2019