The Higher Education Commission has announced the HEC Law Admission Test (LAT) on 13 January 2020 for candidates desiring to get admission in five years undergraduate LLB Degree Program in HEC / PBC recognized public and private sector universities/institutions and their accredited affiliated colleges, as per directions of the supreme court vide its order dated March 6, 2018, and Judgment dated August 31, 2018, passed in C.P.134/2012.
HEC Law Admission Test (LAT) Syllabus and Test Pattern
|Division of Questions||Marks||Nature of Questions|
|Essay (Either in English or Urdu)||15||200 words (max)|
|Personal Statement (either in English or Urdu)||10||200 words (max)|
|MCQs: General Knowledge||20|
|MCQs: Islamic Studies||10|
|MCQs: Pakistan Studies||10|
|MCQs: Math||5||Basic Math|
|Total Marks||100||Passing Marks 50|
Eligibility for HEC Law Admission Test (LAT)
- Students who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or equivalent.
- Students who have appeared in the final examination of HSSC or equivalent and their result is awaited.
HEC LAT Online Registration Process
Please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration of HEC Law LAT.
In case of any difficulty during online registration, please send an email at [email protected] or visit HEC Secretariat or regional centers for guidance.
HEC Law Admission Test (LAT) Date
- The HEC will conduct the LAT test on 13 January, 2020, Any change in the examination date will be communicated through http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- Applicants who register themselves through HEC online registration process will download their Roll Number Slips through http://etc.hec.gov.pk a week before the examination date.
- Email/SMS will be sent to registered applicants regarding examination date, time and venue. Candidates are required to provide a valid email/mobile number while filling the online application form.
- A print-out of Roll Number Slip and original CNIC will be required to enter in Examination Center.
Details of Examination Centers for LAT Test
The test will be conducted in major cities. Applicants may select any examination center from the list available in the application form. Please note the examination center will not be changed after registration.
HEC Law Admission Test (LAT) 2020
Last Date to Apply for LAT 2020
The last date to apply for HEC LAT is 13 January, 2020.
Helplines: 051-111-119-432, 0334-111-9432.
HEC LAT Result 2020
Select your LAT Book Color for Answer Key:
Click on the link to view Final LAT Result 2020