Law GAT Introduction
Under the Pakistan legal practitioners and Bar Councils Rules, 1976 a law graduate desirous of seeking enrolment as an Advocate to practice law, is required to pass an assessment test, for being eligible to apply to a Bar Council for the purpose. HEC is going to announce the new schedule of Law GAT for the law students. Find out HEC Law GAT Test New Date 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for Law GAT
Persons having passed the LLB final year examination form a University recognized by PBC, with a minimum seventeen years of education, are eligible for the test.
HEC Law GAT Syllabus 2019
HEC Law GAT Passing Marks
According to new criteria, the HEC law GAT passing marks are 40 out of 100. Punjab bar council has announced that the student having 40 marks out of a hundred are eligible to apply for the license.
Other terms and Conditions for Law GAT
- Only law graduates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are required to submit an LLB degree with copies of detailed transcript/marks certificates of 1st, 2nd and 3rd years llb examination. In case of llb degree has not been issued, the candidate may submit detailed transcript marks certificate of llb final year examination.
- Candidates have a maximum of three chances to clear the HEC Law GAT 2019. HEC conducts the test thrice in a year.
- Students awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- A 50% score is required to qualify the assessment test.
- Candidates will have to meet other criteria, if any, as per the rules and regulations of the PBC.
Register your application on the higher education commission (HEC) website, HERE.
HEC LAW GAT ANSWER KEY 2019 | 15 SEPTEMBER
HEC is going to announce the results for Law GAT for the term of 15 September 2019. Here is the HEC Law GAT Answer key 2019. Find your result of HEC Law GAT through this answer key.
HEC Law GAT result for September 15 is now announced. Result is available on the following external links of HEC.
Please stay tuned to our website.
Select your Book Color to view Answer Keys:
HEC Law GAT Test New Date December 2019
HEC Law GAT new test date and schedule for December is not announced yet. Stay tuned for the new test date 2019.
Latest posts by Adv Faizan Athar (see all)
- BEST CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR LAWYERS | DECENT AND GRACEFUL - October 12, 2019
- HEC HAT Test Schedule 2020 | HEC Aptitude Test - September 20, 2019
- NTS NAT Online Registration 2019 - September 19, 2019