Law GAT 2019 – Introduction, Schedule, Results, and Guide.
Law GAT Introduction
Under the Pakistan legal practitioners and Bar Councils Rules, 1976 a law graduate desirous of seeking enrolment as an Advocate to practice law, is required to pass an assessment test, for being eligible to apply to a Bar Council for the purpose.
The Pakistan Bar Council (PBC) has, therefore, assigned the Higher Education Commission (HEC) the responsibility to conduct Law Graduate Assessment Test ( Law GAT 2019 ).
Eligibility Criteria for Law GAT
Persons having passed LLB final year examination form a University recognized by PBC, with minimum seventeen years education, are eligible to the test.
Other terms and Conditions for Law GAT
- Only law graduates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are required to submit LLB degree with copies of detailed transcript/marks certificates of 1st, 2nd and 3rd years llb examination. In case of llb degree has not been issued, the candidate may submit detailed transcript marks certificate of llb final year examination.
- Candidates have a maximum of three chances to clear the HEC Law GAT 2019. HEC conducts the test thrice in a year.
- Students awaiting result are not eligible to apply.
- 50% score is required to qualify the assessment test.
- Candidates will have to meet other criteria, if any, as per rules and regulations of the PBC.
Register your application on higher education commission (HEC) website, HERE.
Click here to find a lawyer near me.
Latest posts by Adv Faizan Athar (see all)
- Law GAT 2019 – Introduction, Schedule, Results, and Guide. - July 10, 2019
- Lawyer Salary | How much it is | Exposed - April 19, 2019
- Refund of Court Fees [court fees act 1870] - April 1, 2019